Stafford Regional Airport: RMN
Elevation: 211.2 ft
Runway 15 and 33
- Dimensions: 5,000 ft X 100 ft.
- Traffic Pattern: 1200’ MSL, Right RWY 15
- Flight Aids: ILS, Localizer, VOR, RNAV, GPS
- Runway Lights: HIRLS
- Approach Lighting: RWY 15 PAPI, REIL, RWY 33 PAPI, MALSF
- Capacity: 30,000 lbs single wheel, 70,000 lbs double wheel
SFRA Notice to Pilots: RMN is located outside the boundaries of the Washington DC Metropolitan “Special Flight Rules Area” (SFRA), formerly known as the ADIZ. Guidance for entering the SFRA can be found here
Weather: AWOS-III: 126.325 (540-657-8283)
CTAF / UNICOM: 122.725
WX AWOS-3: 126.325
Potomac Approach & Departure: 128.525
ARTCC: Washington Center
Flight Service Station: Leesburg, 703-724-4288
- Birds and deer on and in vicinity of airport.
- Helicopter activity on and in vicinity of airport.
- "Fly Friendly" Program in Effect, Request touch and go activity limited to max 2 per half hour.
- GCO Available on Freq 135.075 Serviced by Quantico and Potomac Approach Controls.