FACILITY USE POLICY
The Stafford Regional Airport will make the lobby and conference room available to the public on an equitable basis, regardless of the beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting its use.
NOTE: The Terminal Facility is open to the general public from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. seven days a week and will not be closed during normal operating hours to the general public for any private function.
The airport’s lobby is available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday – Friday and the conference room is available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. These facilities may also be available on Saturdays and Sundays or after hours by special arrangement. The facilities are not available during administrative closings or on legal holidays.
Regular airport administration takes precedence over all other activities, and the use of the lobby and conference room must not interfere with the operation of the Stafford Regional Airport. The airport lobby and conference room are intended to serve the community in its broadest sense.
The airport manager or designee shall approve all requests for the use of the facilities according to the following priorities:
1. Stafford County and Stafford Regional Airport official business.
2. Airport-sponsored or related meetings and activities.
3. Town-sponsored or related meetings and activities.
4. Non-profit and community groups.
5. For-profit groups.
Only airport-related groups and Stafford County departments, either sponsoring or co-sponsoring a program, may charge an admission fee or sell products. All meetings or programs must be open to the public. For-profit and non-profit groups or individuals may use the facilities under the following conditions:
No admission charge, request for donation, or tuition may be required or solicited.
1. Stafford County and Stafford Regional Airport may reserve the facilities during normal operating hours for official business use free of charge.
2. During Operating Hours (Lobby 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Conference Room 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
• Non-profit groups: No Charge plus $500 refundable cleaning deposit.
• For –profit groups: $1,000 use fee plus $500 refundable cleaning deposit.
• Non-profit groups: No Charge plus $200 refundable cleaning deposit
• For –profit groups: Full room full day, $400; Full room half day, $200; Half room full day, $200; Half room half day, $100; $200 refundable cleaning deposit for all groups.
3. After Hours: These fees apply from 7:00 p.m. (Lobby) or 5:00 p.m. (Conference Room). until cleanup is complete.
• Non-profit groups: $75 per hour or any part plus $500 refundable cleaning deposit.
• For –profit groups: $1,000 use fee plus $75 per hour or any plus $500 refundable cleaning deposit.
• Non-profit groups: $75 per hour or any part plus $200 refundable cleaning deposit.
• For –profit groups: Same as operating hour rates plus $75.00 per hour and $200 refundable cleaning deposit for all groups.
4. Full rental fee will be charged unless cancellation is received by mail, fax, or email at least 7 days prior to the event or meeting.
5. Weather-related cancellations will not incur a charge.